Implementing the FEA program in your area is easy and inexpensive! FEA's annual membership fee is only $8 per person, plus state dues if applicable. (See if your state is an FEA state affiliate and assesses state dues.) Special announcement: For the 2014-2015 school year, FEA is waiving the $125 new chapter start-up fee for all new chapters!
FEA has three membership categories:
- Individuals in FEA Chapters — school-based groups that usually consist of 1-2 adult advisors/instructors and a group of students
- Individual Students — for students who do not have an FEA chapter in their area
- Individual Adults — for adults who are interested in FEA membership but are not associated with a group of students as the primary advisor/instructor
Join as a New Chapter
If you are launching a new FEA chapter, the cost is $8 per member, with a minimum of five members. [Note: The one-time $125 start-up fee has been waived for new chapters launching in 2014-2015!] When you start a new chapter, you will receive a new chapter kit, which includes information about all FEA program resources and events, a copy of Go Teach — the official FEA magazine, an advisor pin, and recruitment materials that can help you build your program.
- Individuals wishing to establish a chapter in Arizona must establish the chapter through the Arizona Future Educators Association.
- If you are a renewing FEA chapter, log in to start the renewals process.
Join as an Individual Student
If you are a student who does not have an FEA chapter in your area but are interested in participating in FEA, you can join as an individual student member. You will have access to all member benefits provided by the international office. Membership dues are $8 per year, plus state dues if applicable.
Join as an Individual Adult
If you are an adult who is not an advisor/instructor for an FEA chapter but are interested in joining FEA, you can join as an individual adult member. You will have access to all member benefits provided by the international office. Membership dues are $8 per year, plus state dues if applicable.
Questions? Contact us at 800-766-1156 or email@example.com.